Runner's Specific Nutrition
- Hormones affect your eating habits
- Power foods that help you lean up
- How to find your own daily caloric needs
- Lose weight and still have energy for your runs
- Creating a healthy (and sustainable) calorie deficit without affecting performance
- The SCR method (Starch Control for Runners) that will completely change the way you eat
- What macronutrients to focus on for each meal
- Trigger days where your body is more metabolic active allowing you to eat more without gaining weight
- Sample menu
- How to properly cycle your eating between off days vs high calorie burning days (ie: Long run days)
One of a Kind Plan:
This is the same nutrition guide used in Coach Kendrick's K-Fit 6 Challenge. It's key to the participants' success as it includes a totally sustainable approach to eating. It's specifically designed for runners which takes in consideration those days where you log in more miles to fit a larger quantity of food consumption. There is no starving. Kendrick teaches you exactly how to schedule your eating habits to maximize your metabolism. You'll learn how to establish a baseline and fix a broken eating pattern right from the beginning with some easy tricks.
Completely downloadable upon purchase
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.